Hello everyone! I hope you’re all having a great week. This is a prewritten post because, at the point this is being posted, I should be on a coach on my way to Italy. I’m on a trip with school for the best week so this week’s and next week’s posts will be prewritten. Anyways, this week I thought I would share my morning playlist. I listen to this on shuffle while I’m getting dressed and doing my makeup for school in a morning, and sometimes just when I need to get in a good mood. These songs really set me up for the day, and I would recommend listening to them all if you haven’t heard them before.
1. Work This Body – Walk The Moon
2. One Dance – Drake
3. Not Over You – Tessa Violet
4. Absolutely Smitten – dodie
5. Shape Of You – Ed Sheeran
6. The Good, The Bad, and The Dirty – Panic! At The Disco
7. Send Them Off! – Bastille
8. Heart Out – The 1975
9. Lethargy – Bastille
10. We Are Golden – MIKA
11. Don’t – Ed Sheeran
12. Happy Ending (Orchestra Edition) – MIKA
13. Get Higher – Palace Royale
14. Signed, Sealed, Delivered – Stevie Wonder
Thanks for reading guys! I hope you enjoyed today’s post. Leave a comment below with your favourite song!