Hello everyone! I hope you’ve all had a good Friday! I’ve been wanting to do a baking recipe on my blog for a while now, and as it’s Christmas, I thought it would be good to share a recipe I always bake at this time of year. These cookies are so simple but taste amazing nonetheless, and the recipe makes about 15 servings. You can use crunchy or smooth peanut butter, or you could even replace it with almond butter, or a cookie butter!
200g sugar, plus extra for rolling
250g peanut butter
1 large egg
100g white chocolate
1. Preheat oven to 180* C, and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Combine sugar, peanut butter, egg, and cinnamon in a bowl, and mix until smooth.
3. Scoop out tablespoons of the mixture and roll into a ball, coat in sugar, then arrange on lined tray.
4. Bake for 6-8 minutes, or until golden brown.
5. Once the cookies are out if the oven, place them in a cooling rack.
6. Break up the chocolate into a bowl and melt, then dip in the cooled cookies and leave to set.
Thanks for reading everyone! I know this is a shorter post, but my sport exam is creeping up on me, so I’ve been revising a lot. Anyway, send me a picture if you end up making these!