Hello everyone! This week I decided to steal this tag from TypicalTeenager67, and Surfie17, because guess who had a post planned that didn’t work? Anyways, I won’t ramble on about how useless I am at coming up with posts, and we can get started.
1. Who is your favourite band/artist?
I think I’d have to say Twenty One Pilots, or Dodie for this one. I love both of them so much, and their music has such meaningful messages.
2. Who is your favourite band/artist you always go back to?
Recently I’ve found myself listening to quite a lot of Scouting For Girls, MIKA, and McFly (#2009mems), just because who doesn’t like them?
3. What are your top 5 songs of all time?
1. Crazy Little Thing Called Love – Queen
2. Sick of Losing Soulmates – Dodie
3. Holding Onto You – Twenty One Pilots
4. This Is Gospel – Panic! At The Disco
5. Mean – Taylor Swift
4. What is the embarrassing song on your music collection?
No shame, but I have Dodie and Tessa Violet’s cover of All Star by Smashmouth downloaded for some reason?
5. What are the top 6 most played songs in your music collection?
1. How I Know – Rusty Clanton
2. Fresh Eyes – Andy Grammer
3. Sick of Losing Soulmates – Dodie
4. Starving – Hailee Steinfield
5. Lethargy – Bastille
6. Sofia – Álvera Soler
6. What is your favourite album?
I mean, it’s going to be Intertwined by Dodie (when it comes out on November 18 #promo), but right now I’d have to say Wild World by Bastille, or Vessel by Twenty One Pilots.
7. What is your favourite album art?
I don’t know why but I really love Sia’s This Is Acting (Deluxe), and Dodie’s Intertwined (how many times have I mentioned that now?).
8. What is your favourite movie soundtrack?
Guardians of The Galaxy for sure. It’s such a good mix of old songs, and I’m pretty sure I know every word to all of them, I’ve watched it so many times.
9. What is the first concert you ever attended?
My first concert was in 2014, when I went to see Taylor Swift’s Red Tour at the O2, and it was a pretty good first concert.
10. What is the best concert you ever attended?
Probably when I went to Hyde Park in 2015, once again to see Taylor Swift, but there was lots of other artists performing too, like Vance Joy, Ellie Goulding, and John Newman.
11. What is your favourite song lyric?
At the minute, it’s a proper soppy one, but it’s “and if it’s love I’m in, much rather sink than swim” from How I Know by Rusty Clanton. My favourite lyric of all time is probably “fight it, take the pain, ignite it” from Holding Onto You by Twenty One Pilots.
12. Can you play an instrument?
I dabble in ukulele, piano, and guitar, but I wouldn’t say I’m actually any good.
13. Do you have a ‘song’ with anyone?
My friend and I always sing One Dance by Drake, but we replace the ringing sounds in the chorus with “hey miss”, for some reason that I’ve forgotten now.
14. Has your music taste changed over time?
Oh definitely. It’s steered away from pop, and gone more alternative, I’d say, but that doesn’t mean I can’t get down to some One Direction.
Thanks for reading guys! Leave a comment about what your favourite song is, and I might make a playlist of new music to listen to.